silence been replacing  my  blog since i went back to Kuala Pilah to start the new chapter of my final semester. i might giving an excuse like a bit busy lately but then i realise that this is not a situation where i have exceeding the deadline of my assignment and the lecturer is asking for a reason. i am not busy at all. the truth is, after my dad saw my old cellphone been tied up with rubber band due to its inflatable battery because i accidently overcharging it, he gave me a berry. for that, i accidently created an account on twitter. i cant say that i am all over twitter right now because someday in the future, who knows, it might bored me like what have facebook did to me. but blogging is forever green. its just that, i cant simply swagging every social networking and 9gagging all at the same time.

did i tell you 9gag.com is at awesomeness level  infinity and beyond
it reads my mind unlike any other.